In Men After God's Heart, Rev. Hayes offers a motivating message of hope for eliminating the distorted perception of masculinity and the need for true connection between brothers in Christ.
He helps readers understand:
- Why love is the defining symbol of Christian discipleship
- How Jesus teaches men to have meaningful relationships in the body or Christ
- Why our culture has placed men between the rock and hard place of either being lonely and broken or perceived as having same-sex attraction
- How Christian men should relate to each other, including how to handle betrayals, promotions, rivalries, hardships, and much more
- How to live out Christ’s mandate so we may live in the richness of the blessings that result from doing life together with other Christian men.
This book will help you audit the male relationships in your life and challenge you to go beyond your personal convenience to brotherly commitment. This resource aims to build disciples who live in relationship, grow in fellowship, and engage in stewardship. It is a must-have resource for personal devotion, men’s groups, and seminary’s spiritual integration labs (SILs).
Isaac Hayes - Men After God's Heart Autographed Book
Title: Men After God's Heart
By: Rev. Isaac Hayes, MDiv
Publisher: Christian Faith Publishing, Inc (June 10, 2022)
Paperback: 130 pages
Item Weight: 7.1 ounces
Dimensions: 6 x 0.31 x 9 inches